Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Create your Dream Team Girl Group on allkpop.com!



Alright, so I'm definitely guilty of always checking up on notorious K-Pop entertainment blog allkpop so I can keep up with the ups and downs of current K-pop news. I was delighted to come across an article that allows you to make up your own female idol dream team based on a few select choices (this was right after I was let down by seeing that I had missed the same thing for male idols). 

I was given an imaginary $15 to spend on my choices, and each girl for their respected roles in a group held a different price depending on how desirable they were. I immediately rushed over to the dancer role and looked for my all-time female bias, Hyoyeon of SNSD, and felt a mixture of relief and offense when I saw she was only worth $3 instead of the full $5. But I selected her without hesitation, bringing my budget down to $12. Glancing over at the rapper category, I picked CL right away because, come on, she's queen, even though she was worth $5, drastically dropping my budget down to $7. Next, I looked to vocalists, and although I love SNSD Taeyeon ($4), I had to pick Hyorin of SISTAR ($5) because her vocals not only have a beautifully unique sound to them but I think she has a lot more control than Taeyeon. 

Only left with $2 to select my leader and visual, my choice was basically made for me. I had to pick Irene of Red Velvet, which wasn't too bad considering I love the rookie group, and Seolhyun of AOA, a group that I also love. Both girls were worth $1 each so that finished off my funds.

So in the end, my female idol dream team was ranked 32 on allkpop fantasy league with Irene, Seolhyun, Hyorin, CL, and Hyoyeon. Not a bad group, eh?

Now, I want all of you to make your picks and let me know who you decide on and where you're ranked! 

Click here to create your own female idol dream team on allkpop!


No comments:

Post a Comment